Friday, April 17, 2009

New Hotness!

Check out our newest creation for Pete "Kit Shindagger" Miers... A
sick two tone 29'er with Paragon stainless sliding dropouts. Badass!

In other news, Joe and I just returned home from a 4 day bike tour around Roosevelt Lake in the Tonto NF. We had big climbs, beautiful scenery, and great friends- Annie, Eric, and Roper along with us. I'll post a coupe pics as soon as I remember to bring my camera to work.

Next in the jig: a 29'er touring bike for Captain Balljack and a new custom rig for Joe's buddy Jay in Tucson.

Have to give a big thanks to Handlebar Sandwich for telling folks about Sendero in his blog and helping us make t-shirts to sell. Thanks!

If any of you readers want a shirt send $10 (local pickup) or $15 (mail out of town) to sales@senderocycles.com by PayPal. We have men's M or L t's in charcoal. We'll get ladies shirts as soon as someone can tell me which shirts to buy! Hint!

K. I'm out. Have a great weekend!

~John

No comments:

Post a Comment